Terms and Conditions
Welcome to GoNewzy!
These Terms and Conditions form the basis of your use of the Googlezy Website, which is accessible at https://gonewzy.com/.
We agree that by accessing this website you agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all of the terms set out on this page, do not use Googlezy.
These Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and all agreements are governed by the following terms: “Customer”, “You” and “You” refer to you, the person logging into this website and its Terms. Our company is referred to as “Company”, “Own”, “We”, “Our” and “We”. Both the customer and oneself are referred to as “teams”, “teams” or “us”. In accordance with and subject to applicable Dutch law, the company intends to meet the needs of the customer for specific services. Any use of the above language, as well as singular, plural, other capital letters and / or he / she or they are assumed to have the same meaning.
Unless otherwise indicated, all intellectual property rights in all content of GoNewzy are the property of GoNewzy and / or its licensors. All intellectual property rights reserved. You may access GoNewzy for your personal use, subject to the restrictions set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
You must not:
- GoNewzy Republish content from
- GoNewzy Its sold as sub-licensed content, rent
- GoNewzy Reproduce, duplicate or copy content from
- Redistribute content from GoNewzy
By sharing this website, users can post and exchange ideas and information in specific places. Before appearing on the Internet, GoNewzy does not filter, edit, publish or rate any comments. The comments and opinions expressed in the comments do not reflect the views of GoNewzy, its agents or associates. The views and opinions expressed in the comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posted them. GoNewzy will not be liable for comments as well as any obligation, loss, or cost and / or use and / or posting and / or the presence of comments on this website. Eligible rules.
GoNewzy reserves the right to review and remove any comments that are inappropriate, offensive or in violation of our Terms.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the necessary rights and permission to post comments on our website and you are permitted to do so.
- No third party intellectual property rights, such as copyrights, patents, or trademarks, are infringed.
- In the comments, there is no defamatory, defamatory, offensive, obscene, or otherwise illegal element that invades privacy.
- Comments will not be used to promote or promote any type of business, practice, or current commercial or illegal activity.
You hereby authorize, use, reproduce, edit and approve GoNewzy, allow others to use, reproduce and edit, granting a non-exclusive license to approve your comments. In any form, format or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
Without prior written permission, the following companies may link to our website:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same way as they link to other companies’ websites included in the directory.
- In addition to asking for non-profit organizations, charitable shopping centers and charities that are not allowed to link to our website.
These companies may link to our website, publications or other website content as long as the link meets the following criteria:
(A) is in no way misleading;
(B) does not imply that the binding party or its products and / or services are in any way sponsored, approved or endorsed; And (c) the link fits well with the contents of the party’s website.
Other link requests from organizations in the following categories may be considered and approved:
- Well-known consumer and / or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- Associations or other groups representing good causes;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- Accounting, law and consulting firms
- Educational Institutions and Trade Associations.
We will accept link requests from this organization if we determine that: (a) the link will not work badly for us as our recognized company; (B) our organization does not have a negative record; (c) The visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of our GoNews and (d) the link will be in the context of general source information.
These companies are welcome to link to our website as long as the link is: (a) not misleading; (B) any misrepresentation of sponsorship, approval or approval of the Linking Party as its product or service; And (c) suitable for linking party websites.
If you are one of the organizations mentioned in paragraph 2 and would like to link to our website, please contact us by email at GoNewzy. Include your name, the name of your organization, contact information and the URL of your website, as well as a list of all the URLs you want to link to our site and a list of URLs on our site that you would like to link to. Expect a response in two to three weeks.
Authorized entities may use the following URLs to link to our website:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- The usage of a unified resource locator (URL) that is linked to; or
- By describing our Website in any other way that makes sense in the context and format of the linked party’s website’s content.
Using the GoNewzy logo or any artwork is not permitted for linking without a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written consent, you may not post frames around our website that alter the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
We are not responsible for any content on your website. You agree to protect and hold us accountable for any disputes arising from your website. No website may contain links that may be defamatory, obscene, illegal, or infringing, otherwise infringing, or inciting third party rights violations or other violations.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request the removal of all links to our website as specific links to our website. At our request, you agree to immediately terminate any connection to our website. These Terms and Conditions, as well as the Linking Policy, are subject to change at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound by and complied with these linked terms.
Removal of links from our website
If you find a link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you are invited to contact us and let us know at any time. We will investigate the links for deletion, but we are not obliged to do so or respond to you personally.
We do not warrant that the information on this website is true, complete or accurate, or that the website will be available, or that the content of the website will be kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we comply with all claims, warranties and conditions relating to this website and its use. None of these claims should be considered:
- Reduce or eliminate us as your liability in case of death or personal injury.
- Limit or exclude us as your liability for fraud or dishonesty;
- Restrict us to your obligation in any way that is not legally permitted; Of
- Exclude all our liability as you are not permitted by the relevant law.
The limitations and limitations of the liability set forth in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer are: (a) subject to the provisions of the preceding paragraph; And (b) any liability arising out of the waiver shall be governed by these Terms, including breach of contract, torture, or legal obligation.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind.